Living responsibility at Hansgrohe
The Hansgrohe Group is an industry pioneer in sustainability, and environmental and climate protection. It looks back on decades of “green” company history and sets high goals for an ecological future. After all, assuming corporate responsibility and living sustainably are part of Hansgrohe’s self-image and company goals. Our passion for water continually spurs us on to extend our range of energy and water-saving products. And to set global trends using innovative technologies.
For Hansgrohe, climate protection, sustainability and a sense of responsibility mean:
- Water and energy-saving products with a long service life
- Sophisticated recycling systems
- Environmentally-friendly sites and manufacturing technologies
- Use of renewable energy
- Global environmental protection projects and knowledge for the sustainable management of water resources
- Environmental life cycle assessments of products for the sustainability strategy in production and product development
- Social responsibility
The company’s systematic and strategic commitment: Hansgrohe AG is making its processes, successes and potential for improvement transparent.
Hansgrohe calculates the ecological “footprint” of its products: for even greater environmentally friendly production and sustainable products.
The CO2 killer: Hansgrohe develops innovative products that help you to conserve resources and save money.
Hansgrohe stirs things up: smart shower technology guarantees a feel-good climate and sustainable enthusiasm in your bathroom.
Hansgrohe enlightens: we demonstrate how you too can recycle and reuse waste water from the shower and bath tub.
The energy saver: reuse valuable heat – before it disappears down the drain forever.